Monday, July 2, 2007

My Pownce invites

My Pownce invites. Let me share you them.

Requirements: You have to have an established blog on the Atheist Blogroll or Planet Atheism.

Just post a comment with a link to your blog.

A link back would be appreciated, but certainly not required. I'm not selfish like that.

The reason I'm only opening it up to those groups is so that maybe, while testing out this handy piece of technology that may or may not suck ass, we can be productive and share things relevant to us. But we may just be wasting our time.

5 comments:

Hallq said...

I'm interested.

radicalatheist said...

Just don't send me any religious chain letters. ;)

vjack said...

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly Pownce is. Could this be a way to network atheist bloggers and create sort of an atheist blogger support network? Seems like a cool possibility, even if I'm not clear on how it would be different from a listserv.

The Anonymous Atheist said...

Invites all sent.

The difference from a listserv is all a matter of convenience it seems.

Ben said...

I still have a few invites, so if anyone still needs one leave me a comment over here: http://www.thenewatheist.org/2007/07/02/pownce-invites/